BEST EXERCISES FOR SENIORS & beginners- Cardio – Strength Training – Balance – Core – Chair Workout
– To purchase a resistance band & other fitness products visit vitalityfl.com/store
– Watch Curtis at home on TV with DVDs- shop now — VitalityFL.com/Store
– Access Curtis' exercise video library- FREE- visit VitalityFL.com/Free
– For more info visit VitalityFL.com
– BUY DVDs, Resistance Bands & Videos on Amazon- just search 'Curtis Adams senior exercise' or visit https://www.amazon.com/shops/curtisadams
– Follow Curtis on Facebook- https://facebook.com/vitalityfl
Are you looking for the best exercise program for beginners and seniors? You found it. Curtis uses his 15+ years of experience to strategically craft every beginner and senior workout to maximize your results and increase your energy, strength, endurance, mobility, and balance. Join Curtis Adams, host of national senior exercise television series A New Way 2 Move, for this exciting beginner and senior exercise program.
OTHER BEGINNER & SENIOR FITNESS VIDEOS BY CURTIS ADAMS:
Aerobic exercise for seniors & beginners + weight training for seniors https://youtu.be/kyIEbkzPnN4
Core exercises for seniors & beginners + cardio for seniors https://youtu.be/n6H3WKQ1n-8
Cardio exercises for seniors & beginners + help losing weight https://youtu.be/Qn0QFTVow3c
Cardio blast with a fat-burning workout for seniors & beginners https://youtu.be/jONk-q9Is-Y
Resistance band + strength training for older adults & beginners https://youtu.be/wvnuuRKbsLs
Hand weight exercises for seniors & beginners + calorie-burning https://youtu.be/PDe3vWszmUA
Resistance band exercises for seniors & beginners + core training https://youtu.be/c22RfIEzKv4
Dynamic cardio best exercise videos for seniors & beginners https://youtu.be/Ug97uqPygGU
Senior exercise system for seniors & beginners https://youtu.be/RDQXpbHfFnQ
Request Curtis Adams for senior & beginners seminars https://youtu.be/KEVQH2N1P5Q
Quick ab exercise tip for seniors & beginners https://youtu.be/37xRwuxzV9U
This program is not like any other beginner and senior workout you have tried. It is exciting and the exercises are fun to do. It is not too difficult or too gentle and it is easy to follow. It is perfect for active seniors and beginners. Every exercise in this senior & beginner's fitness program was strategically created to get maximum results. Regain your youthful ENERGY, STRENGTH, STAMINA, BALANCE with this beginner & senior workout routine. This senior exercise routine is demonstrated both standing and seated in a chair giving you the option to choose to which works best for you and allows you to go at your own pace.
• Every workout includes balance exercise for beginner & seniors and stretching exercise for seniors
• Core targeting to help REDUCE YOUR WAISTLINE and strengthen your back and abs
• Great low impact workouts which are the perfect pace for beginners & seniors but still CHALLENGING and EFFECTIVE
• These exercises are SO MUCH FUN not slow and repetitive like many other exercise videos for beginners & seniors
• Invigorating beginner & senior exercise program with CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS that you will enjoy for years. Great workout for beginners.
• Burn calories, lose weight, and have energy throughout the day- FEEL GOOD AGAIN with beginner & senior exercise
• Best chair exercises for seniors and beginners and exercises for beginners & seniors to do at home
Health Benefits of exercise include:
• Regaining energy and stamina
• Improving balance
• Stimulating muscle development
• Improving circulation
• Refining motor skills and coordination
• Restoring flexibility and improving range of motion.
This beginner & senior exercise video is appropriate for: beginner exercise, senior workout, older adults exercise, senior citizen workouts, boomers fitness, active elderly fitness. THIS WORKOUT IS PERFECT FOR ALL AGES: All exercises are demonstrated with a modified version allowing beginners to start off slow and keep getting stronger. This is a perfect exercise program if you don't want high impact or floor exercises.
IMPORTANT NOTICE- CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN! You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.